OT: Ping Dave Plowman

Did you get my emailed reply to your request (I'm not sure if my mail server is playing up, your mail was delivered late...) ?

In case you didn't, as to you question, I'll make some enquires.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I did, and tried to reply. Several times. ;-) They all bounced.

Here's what the message said :-

******* Service unavailable; [62.241.160.73] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net, reason: Spam Received See:

Seems they think I'm sending spam. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks for that, I think...! :~)

One other question, (in case it matters) what year is it ?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

'97. I tried to send you a low res B&W copy of the TIS page so you'd see what I meant. Perhaps that's what your ISP objected to?

Apologies to everyone...;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah, that makes it alright then ;-)

(Note the wink before flaming me please). Bill

Reply to
invalid