OT: Ping Andrew Gabriel

I tried to email you earlier, but just noticed from your .sig that the email address you use here is not valid.

A bit of a long shot, but you don't happen to know if any emulator or simulator for GEC4300/OS4000 exists?

andy a_t burns d_o_t net if you want to take it to email.

Reply to
Andy Burns

It all goes into a large bit bucket, which I hardly ever read, as it's probably around 10,000 junk mails for every real one.

Yes, I wrote one, but it's not publically available.

I'll mail you offline.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks