OT: Obituary - Doctor Drivel

Matt, have you been on the raz?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:31:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote (in article ):

Hardly. I'm not in a place where I think that such things happen very often; although they may tonight if one were French or Spanish, which I'm not.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Wow! Does Little Middle England know the footie results.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:02:30 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote (in article ):

I've no idea - I'm not there and never have been......

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, you Judas. Denying your narrow mined upbringing and existence. You have no shame at all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:32:03 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote (in article ):

I've never been in a mine in my life (actually not quite true, I have visited a gold mine).

No need to have.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I went one in Jo'burg. Gosh!

Shame is alien to your mind.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember John White saying something like:

Sucking fuperb!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon