OT: Norton 360 installation

Just downloaded a 5 user licence of Norton 360, managed to install it on fo ur devices but it does not seem to install on SWAMBOs Kindle Fire HD is the
bastardised version of Android used the problem? I would have asked Norton support but their website is sooooo slooooooow today must be the Coronavir us.
Richard
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:28:57 -0700 (PDT), Tricky Dicky

This is a free trial that you aren't going to carry on with I'm assuming?
Cheers, T i m
I'd not touch Norton in any of its guises. Their slow web site is due to them using norton!
Brian
--
----- --

+1 I regard Norton (and Mcafee) as a virus in itself. So invasive, slow and difficult to get rid.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk