OT: NiMH Chargers

Does anyone know where I can pick up a half decent charger (preferably something capable of providing at least 200mA per cell) to charge AA NiMH cells? I'm not bothered about anything with bundled batteries as I've loads around, needs to charge 4 at once. Preferably not a silly price too :).

Reply to
Doki

Argos

Grouch

Try Maplin Electronics or Argos, both had a 4 cell AA fast intelligent charger which could be used from mains or car lighter socket. They fully charge in about 90 minutes, but expect to pay £25 plus. Photographic shops also stock this type of item.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Here! Matey What times Blackpool ARSF opening up in March.?

Thanks

Reply to
Grouch

Ebay.