OT My election flyer is done

A simple note on the front door that says "I know that there is an election and I could not give a fuck. So please do not post any of your "Vote for me" shite through my letter box or knock on my door to ask how I will be voting. Thanks"
--
Adam

On 30/03/15 21:41, ARW wrote:

Best thing I've seen so far is this:
http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20and%20Politics/sod-the-lot-vote-ukip1.jpg

It is certainly a humorous suggestion.
--
Colin Bignell

But its a lie. Farage is no more a straight talker than the others. There isn't a day where he doesn't make some outrageous comment to grab the headlines only to be followed by a "well I didn't mean it" toning down later. Why would anyone that isn't an idiot vote for some party that lies in its publicity?
On 31/03/15 11:10, Dennis@home wrote:

That is what straight talking is.

Dunno. But millions vote for Labour, the Liberals the SNP and the Tory party.
On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 11:12:06 UTC+1, Dennis@home wrote:

Well if you're going to vote for a lair why not vote for one that is honest about it ;-) Vote U.SHIT
On 31/03/2015 11:10, Dennis@home wrote:

Well, who should we vote for? They _all_ lie.
Andy
On 31/03/2015 21:50, Vir Campestris wrote:

They don't all lie, they just tell you what the figures mean in a different way. UKIP lies because it claims to do straight talking which it doesn't.

You mean all parties or all politicians? And if you mean the latter, do I therefore take it that you've met them all, and can prove that each one lied to you?
--
"If you're not able to ask questions and deal with the answers without feeling
that someone has called your intelligence or competence into question, don't
Tim Streater wrote:

    No, I haven't met all of them, but the ones I have met all lie.
On 31/03/2015 21:50, Vir Campestris wrote:

The one you think will cause least harm!
--
Cheers,

John.

That is clearly UKIP because there isn't even the remotest possibility they will ever be the government.
The worst a vote for them might produce is a referendum on whether Britain should remain in the EU.

And it doesn’t matter if they are lying through their teeth either.
On 02/04/2015 05:21, john james wrote:

I haven't really decided who to vote for. We're in a pretty safe seat, so we don't get a vote that matters much - and we might get an interesting independent. I like to encourage the nutters, it helps to deflate the ones who think they know better than anyone else how to run the country.
Andy

The only party I can think of which might fit that criterion is the Monster Raving Loony Party - and I doubt if they have a candidate in Edinburgh.
--
Windmill, snipped-for-privacy@NoneHome.com Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m

North of the border they've rebranded themselves the SNP.
--
"... you must remember that if you're trying to propagate a creed of
poverty, gentleness and tolerance, you need a very rich, powerful,
On 03/04/2015 00:18, Windmill wrote:

Maybe Farage should join? I see he got put down with his idea that doctors should break their oaths and not treat immigrants. It was quite funny as the put down was the only comment that got applause from the audience. It makes you think the SNP might be good afterall.
Of course now he has the party faithful thinking that he is a straight talker the spin has started with them saying he didn't mean what he said. Anyone that actually thinks, thinks he is an idiot.

Doctors don’t have oaths.

Dennis@home wrote:

    Well, in the Torygraph today, he said that he meant every word and I support him. I presume you are happy to put even more cost onto UK taxpayers? AIUI, the US has a ban on admitting HIV immigrants. Am I wrong?

No surprises there.

But they are paying their taxes too.

Yes you are wrong. http://www.hivlawandpolicy.org/issues/immigration