OT micra front discs

sorry for OT but does someone here know is there is a fast delivery site on the web I can get some Micra K11 front discs by express delivery please?

Reply to
Dave

I've used

before and they were pretty quick - and that was just with the 'standard' delivery. Give them a call as they're a friendly bunch and will be able to discuss delivery options with you.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

The message from Dave contains these words:

I've used them three or four times and they're very good.

Reply to
Guy King