OT: Invasion

Three and a half grand compensation for refusing to accept a handshake? What the fuck is wrong with the world? It's high time we refused to accept any religious reasons for doing or not doing anything.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/17/swedish-muslim-wins-case-refusing-handshake-man-job-interview/
On Friday, 17 August 2018 16:41:54 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Makes sense to me, they rejected her or the job because she wouldn't shake hands. Not sure what shaking hands has to do with anyhting unless you're claiming shaking hands is like signing a contract.
I think this sort of thing should be suported unless the job description realy does insit that a hand has to be shaken rather than stirred perhaps.

If she refuses to shake the boss's hand, what other pathetic little things will she reject in the future?
The mistake the company made was asking a Muslim for an interview in the first place.
And as I said, there's absolutely no reason to not shake a hand, it has to be some religious nonsense, and it's high time we stopped accepting that sort of shit.

Agree. Social interaction is a key part of many jobs.

There's one of those creatures working in my local Asda. You can't see her face. How is that customer orientated?
On Friday, 17 August 2018 18:00:46 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Yes she'd be much better off if she couldn't see you're ugly mug.

I think she got the idea when I walked towards her empty checkout, then turned right and went to a busy one operated by a white woman.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Prick.
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:37:48 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

So you're a Muslim lover now are you?
On 20/08/2018 20:37, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If she has the freedom to hide her face he must have the freedom to avoid dealing with her. That's fair isn't it?
Bill

+1
Skin colour should not be a factor. I cannot support racial predjudice - but I can support Cultural Predjudice as that is about bad choices.

This thread isn't about skin colour, it's about religious nutters.
On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 14:53:27 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

and how can you tell a religious nutter from the colour of their skin ?

If all you can see is a tiny slit for the eyes, how do you know what tehnskin coloure is anyway?
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 16:36:50 UTC+1, charles wrote:

How to you know it's their eyes ?
A driving instructor friend of mine had this problem in the 80s.

You could ger real radical and look at the hands.

You tell from the birka, fuckwit.
On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 17:07:20 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Didn't know catholics or prodistants or the jewish community wore birkas. Do the men wear birkas too ?
Or is it that only birka wearers are religious nutters, what about the american evangalists that practice exoercisms and then there;s those that try to stop people being gay using conversion therapy which is mostly religion based.

No, the Jews wear silly hats.

They wear dresses:
http://www.fashioneven.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/J-J-men-kurta-shalwar-kameez-designs-10.jpg

Well you can't detect all nutters. But you can detect some of them.
On Friday, 24 August 2018 15:00:05 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Under their birkas ?

So do scotsmen so what.

How ?, the one in the dress doesn't look very muslim going by the colour of his skin which is how some people detect nutters, so nutters are whiteish, have a beard and wear a dress, sounds alot like scotsman to me.