OT: How long does it take

We went through this kind of thing a couple of years ago. We got the runaround from the local council and in retrospect it was obvious they didn't want to do anything. In the end I wrote to my MP who wrote to the head of the council and it got sorted out within a couple of weeks.

IME, local councils are useless, time-serving, lard-arsed bureacrats who should all be sacked.

Reply to
Huge

You forgot the "final salary pension receiving" bit.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Fat lot of good that did...he found out what I already know.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Reply to
George

You're surprised?

Reply to
Andy Hall

The door needs filling...its got a big dent in it that closely resembles a fist.

Wonder how that got there? :-)

Reply to
George

Oh dear.

Just remember.

"Nil illegitimis carborundum" or "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Reply to
Andy Hall

I've got this bloke from the agency calling on monday,so I'll inform him before he starts babbling That I'll be visiting Mr Kilfoyle's surgery hours on 21st. ;-)

Reply to
George

I have to be careful of my blood pressure.

Reply to
Huge