OT: Hi fellow rappers

Hi fellow rappers. Could anyone tell me what size washer for a half inch nail?

Reply to
Adrian C

Tagged: [insert yout ISP] Idiot

Reply to
Graham

A fat one,. But what you really need is a chiropodist.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian C saying something like:

Fish.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Half inch.

Reply to
Bob Eager

OK.... I see everyone's asleep. ;-)

Meanwhile TMH & CIA Operative 'Mary Fisher' have been sent out on a undercover mission ...

Might be worth checking tomorrow's newspapers...

Reply to
Adrian C