OT Google Streets?

I notice that it tripped a speed warning in Watford - naughty bois !

Reply to
geoff

I noticed on one street in Finchley it caught a driver pulling out right in front of the camera car, driving all of 100 yards, slamming on the brakes then parking on the other side of the road.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm sure you won't mind if we ask to see that ?

Reply to
the realfictitious

I saw one of their camera cars driving along, probably a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I was at the time.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

KFCs amuse me - see

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Reply to
T i m

Byteage?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Quite funny how the frames are stitched together Note the disappearing traffic warden on the left, after the barsteward had stuck a ticket on my car!

don't seem to work with ^ url so you will have to C&P

-
Reply to
Mark

And how (your?) car seems to have gone into warp! ;-)

If you use their link icon (top right) then give that to Tinyurl that seems to work ...

i m

Reply to
T i m

Mine was parked a bit farther up the road, I had tenants moving out so only stopped briefly to check the house, and their hire van also got a ticket.

Seems the camera car use a very complicated route to cover all the side streets in town, Some pictures are going up a road and others, on the same road, are coming back the other way

quite how all this is stitched together later is to me a minor miracle.

-
Reply to
Mark

The drive down Oxford Road in Manchester is amusing because the view flips backwards and forwards between rainy and sunny. Which leads to the inevitable question, how on earth did they find a sunny day in Manchester?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Can?t they afford cars in Manchester

Or has congestion charging forced everyone off the road, it like a ghost town.

-
Reply to
Mark