OT: Global temperatures plummeting

Mag 2.3 and 1.4 hardly constitute an "earthquake". As TNP points out, you get that sort of stuff from lorries or trains passing. And subsidence from coal mines, of which we have lots.

As I said to some other bed-wetter, I larf in your face. Get back to me when you know what it's like being in a proper earthquake.

Reply to
Tim Streater

TimW is just another hypocrite. And a pathetic one at that.

Reply to
Tim Streater

We could look at their papers and return them to their country of origin, if you think that would be a good use of public money. Oh I was forgetting, typically they don't have any. So Libya it is.

Be my guest. I'll provide you with a bucket and spade. Should keep you out of mischief for the next 50 years.

Reply to
Tim Streater

So what *is* your suggestion for providing citizens with energy then?

Reply to
Tim Streater

TimW pointed to an article in the Telegraph without comment. What's all the anger for? TW

Reply to
TimW

What anger would that be then?

Or are you projecting again?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Burning their children?

Mind you burning their parents would be a more renewable resource.

Reply to
dennis

Mike Tomlinson posted

If you remove all previous context when making your posts, don't be surprised if they get ignored as dishonest.

Reply to
Handsome Jack

En el artículo , Handsome Jack escribió:

It's called "snipping quotes", something you need to familiarise yourself with.

Prick.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson