OT flutterbyes

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 13:20:53 +0100
Marxists, Jim - they're every-fucking-where, even in the navy.
Reply to
Bernie
It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see the big picture, they've adapted...
Reply to
Spike
and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....
Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly
Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...
Mild 2019 winter followed by a warm 2020. It?s good for creepy crawlies, our back garden is heaving with bugs this year.
Reply to
Stephen Cole
Really? Well are you absolutely sure of their identity, they are not the only red moths and butterflies about. Besides the only main reason for turning into butterflies and moths seems to be to get their legs over as it war, being powered by the sugar in late flowering plants nectar.
So one assumes that next season we will have a lot of caterpillars noshing the plants. Brian
Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa
They have been shagging non stop to make up for the lockdown when they had to live apart.
Reply to
ARW
who ate *all* the leaves on my gooseberry bush ?. The whole damned lot, every last nibble. They must be really tasty to something.
It'll be interesting to see if it is still alive next year.
Reply to
Andrew
The climate/weather is getting a bit warmer (*), so butterflies that people in Southern England have been used to are now moving North. Next stop Shetland.
Reply to
Andrew
Keep your fingers crossed that Fijian wasps don't make it here then, they eat African/South American Hornets for breakfast.
Reply to
Andrew
What in heavens name do you do to them,There are tons of wasps and bees round here an none ever sting me, I bet you go around annoying and killing them. Serves you right,leave them alone and they will leave you alone.
Reply to
F Murtz

Site Timeline Threads