OT: estate agent house descriptions

The message from Mike Clarke contains these words:

That description just about applies to my hovel (even down to the binoculars on the landing windowsill) but the view is somewhat marred by the local gasholders and, if the wind is in the wrong direction, the atmosphere is marred by the smell from the sewage works. The penalties of living in industrial Airedale.

Reply to
Roger

With us it's the rich aroma from the farm a few hundred yards up the lane.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

The message from Mike Clarke contains these words:

Oh I have that as well. Only a couple of years ago I had my neighbours cattle herd in my garden when some trespasser left my field gate open.:-)

There is a lot of green within the boundaries of Bradford Metropolitan Council once you are outside the Bradford City bit.

Reply to
Roger

It's called Leeds :-)

Mary