OT: Eat less meat

Winchester Cathredral had its own similar problem around the end of the

19th/early 20th centuries. The Norman Pierce mentioned in this story was my step-father.

Unfortunately, the picture in this version is of another sculpture - not Norman Pierce's one.

That is here:

And I well remember the untold hours he spent modelling that, and previous versions.

Reply to
Rod

I think they do.

Already.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I have no idea why you suggest that ! I'm as ignored in this so-called democracy as much as anyone else. We're treated with total contempt by all parties.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

You said:

"Population will have to be controlled one way or another. Being something of conspiracist, I wonder if bird-flu may be the means, but only after the chosen have been provided with the antidote of course !"

So who would choose he chosen?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Certainly not me and I never suggested such a thing. I suspect the coterie of self-serving politicians who are recruited by those who really run our lives.

I don't claim any secret knowledge ! Frank Field has been on TV this morning, saying we will need seven more Birminghams within a couple of decades.

You don't neeed to be a scientist to understand that trend can't go on for ever or that the earth can't provide the resources to sustain that kind of increase indefinitely.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

The people who control the vaccine of course. CF AIDS in Africa..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher