OT: Computer

Ah, good point! In my defence, I have a cold.

Well, that's another £9 then (gets you a CDRW with a built-in 7 in 1 card reader!)

Pushes the total up to a whopping £122.

See, I knew I was right to have this argument!

Reply to
Pyriform

John Rumm ( snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.null) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If you're doing more than one, then you'll either install by booting from Ethernet or use a USB CD drive.

Reply to
Adrian

115v 400Hz

CRB

Reply to
crb

Prolly as I think VAT free;--)

Still just shows what can be done for not a lot!.

And use apps like Linux and Open office, Firefox, Thunderbird etc a PC thats very usable for not a lot comparing how much perhaps the OP's machine had originally cost!. Still he could use the bits from that with new to make a operational machine!....

Reply to
tony sayer

Hi, i noticed ebuyers site is not loading the images but everything else seams ok to be. Just to let you know theres a new site just been lauched at

the service will be better then ebuyers and the prices will be good. the site is still been added to but if you just crate an account this month you will get a free gift. so take a look at it. Hope this is useful to you all. They have big backing for major players and over 1000 new items will be added to the selection over the next month.

t> In article , Pyriform

Reply to
Paul

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:45:16 -0800 (PST), a certain chimpanzee, bomika randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

designer watches, prescription drugs, a bigger willy, anything!

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

My wish is your command, O Master!

John Stumbles