[OT] Cat charity shop sells electrician's £200 tool s for £1

A Cardiff charity shop mistakenly sold an electrician's £200 tools for just £1 after he left them unattended.

whisky-dave

Looks like an opportunist theft to me: "a man came to the till saying there was no price tag on them, but he had found them in a bargain bin".

I suspect he saw the electrician leave the tools and thought he'd try it on.

Reply to
Caecilius

for just £1 after he left them unattended.

I agree a tool box like that with tools isn't the sort of thing you see in charity shops for £1. Something like that might end up in cash convert ers for £250 though :-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Well another insurance claim then. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Even in the bargain bin that should have been £3 !!!

Clueless charity shop volunteer.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog