Ot but help needed.

How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder. It is an LG VCR. I don't know how I managed it but I have an icon of a padlock and the word "SAFE" across my TV.

I'm getting a little peeved.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

It's the child lock, which locks the front buttons on the VCR.

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Reply to
Kaiser

Bugger! I tried everything else. I thought that was the feking clock.

Thanks.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

:¬)

Reply to
PeTe33

Blimey, all you needed to do was ask a three-year-old. :-)

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt

My 14 month old granddaughter is great at pointing out all the remote and telephone functions that we never knew we had ...

Reply to
John Cartmell

Dribble was too busy trying to fix yet another leak at the time :-)

Reply to
Matt