OT but good luck to the "hamster"

The message from "Staffbull" contains these words:

Reply to
Roger

Ouch !!!

Reply to
Staffbull

He would have just bounced

Reply to
PM

Indeed. Latest is 'stable' but he has some (more? :-)) brain damage...they will keep him in a coma and scan regularly. Don't like the sound of his back much either. I liked the little bastard rather a lot..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

I'd never even heard of him.

Reply to
Guy King

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote

Agreed - personable presenter with a loyal following.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Yup, same here.

Reply to
Grunff

He didn't shirk a challenge, like how to become very famous very quickly.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

This is all a bit 'past tense'. The news says his condition is no longer 'critical'. However, head injuries are worrying.

Reply to
Bioboffin

the Cool Wall in the ultra cool section.

Reply to
Paul Herber

This could spell the end of Top Gear, at least in the format we all know and love(?)

Reply to
Bioboffin

editorial judgement by going completely OTT with worthless speculation and passing over to the next person who merely repeated what the last one had said.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

they use the advert breaks as a way of telling you what you will see in the show, showing you it, then showing you again what you saw. I'm sure these shows could be reduced to 1/3rd of the duration.

Reply to
adder1969

Good job too. A bunch of overgrown kids who were getting a bit too far up themselves.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Not at all. A bunch of adults enjoying themselves without worrying about being PC whilst entertaining us at the same time.

Paul Herber

A naturaly likeable chap I think. Exellent TV presenter they found a "classic" in James May as well, another case of the "hired hands" doing it much better than the "Manager" (Clarkson).

Reply to
Staffbull

A modern version of the 80s hooray henries. We're so silly and, you know what, we don't care. We set fire to caravans. That was just so funny

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I nearly pissed myself in that one, in the part where May was driving out of the garage and hit a bollard !! still funny when I think of it now :-)

Reply to
Staffbull