OT: Brexitards ??

It would seem that the pot is calling the kettle............................... Any informed person, be it Brexitard or remoantard or any other *tard, would know that the 'money people' will move their resources to where they achieve the best return on their investments. Businesses have been moving to Europe mainland for decades and mostly encouraged to do so by the EU lending them taxpayers money to do so. Please take the time to research just how many firms were 'enabled' to leave the UK by obtaining money from the EU over these past four decades.
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:44:04 GMT, wibplus

Free movement.
When I worked in the gas industry, I could travel europe to our sites just as easily as travelling to a depot in the UK.
I believe some sites were given incentives to encourage local employment, but this would go for Britain as well as Europe.
Not a problem, everyone gained.
AB
message wrote:

Not those who saw operations that were in their own country moved to another EU country with the EU paying for the movement instead of the operation moving.
On 11/07/18 05:44, wibplus wrote:

Exactly so, and the EU is a single point of corruption, where a few million in inducement's can buy a few billion in profit if the right lobbyist approaches the right EU official.
Whilst the same companies donate to the tories, and offer lucrative non-exec. directorships to tory MPs.
And support the arts, so thats Tony Robinson bought and paid for along with Equity...ensuring all the comedy is pro EU.
--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that

Equity is an actor's union.
Writers have their own - like the WGGB.
But please don't let facts get in the way of your fantasies.
But if you want real comedy, look no further than the utterings of Boris and Rees Mogg.
--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Not just to the EU. Ford Transits to Turkey. https://rtuc.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/fords-80m-eu-loan-boosts-turkey-fac tory-and-southampton-closes/
--
bert