OT: Banned from B&Q ;-(

"John Rumm" wrote | > | > "Oh what have I done ..." | Started a Trend for dodgy power tool jokes.... better Makita run for it | now...

There's mortar this thread than meets the eye.

Of course, if the barbecue blows up when doing the hard landscaping one could end up with a blackened decker.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Then he'll be fit for masonry drill.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Is there any truth in the rumour that FeStools are crap tools?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay

That's fein, but it's plane that the cut could festool.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

OoooooooooOOOOOOOOoooH!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

In a bit ...

Reply to
raden

Nicely said, Chuck,

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

On 17 Oct 2004, Mary Fisher wrote

Maison redrill: what you do when the brackets and the wall plugs don't align.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

That sounds like an extra mural activity ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

He might say "Sip this" before doing a Screwfix.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

That could be bad... Bet that would make you say "Hitachi, that hurt". What is worse however is that it might leave you unable to Marshall any response from old Faithful. Better make a Silverline to the doctors and Draper on his desk for inspection.

Reply to
John Rumm

I wonder what Freud would say...? Depending on the damage you may have to refrain from too much exercise for the old Toolstation, lest it shrivels up and you end up with nothing but a Mole grip.

Reply to
John Rumm

Certainly not Tooled Up. Perhaps Bessey would have a Record in Sheffield.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

"John Rumm" wrote | > That's fein, but it's plane that the cut could festool. | That could be bad... Bet that would make you say "Hitachi, that | hurt". | What is worse however is that it might leave you unable to | Marshall any response from old Faithful. Better make a | Silverline to the doctors and Draper on his desk for | inspection.

I wonder why ball pein hammers are so named.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , Owain writes

Hit yourself in the nuts with one and ask the question again

Reply to
raden

Better to find a volunteer and try that on them. Where's IMM.....

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay

I knew I was right to be pleased to be female.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Probably start a flame war with this comment. I'm just glad I'm not female.

Might be best not to go into why that is though. It's a biological thing just to set expectations.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay

In message , Andrew McKay writes

...Or not

BBC1 at 10:35 tonight

(which I won't be watching BTW)

Reply to
raden

I didn't see that - which program was it as a matter of interest?

I was flicking the channels after 11pm, and channel 5 were doing breast implants. Couldn't stomach what was being shown (no pun there please!), but it looked to me from the snippet I saw that the builders from hell may have moved into the medical extension game....

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay