OT anyone want barn to renovate in France?

Hi all, a blast from the past from me, I've been a bit busy with real life and have temporarily abandoned usenet, but I see that life continues as usual on uk-diy :-)

I'm just popping in to let you all know that a friend of mine has a barn for sale which might interest d-i-y ers. I still get emails from people looking and asking for advice about buying and living in France, so I know you're out there :-) Our house is also likely to be for sale if anyone wants a bigger property with a couple of big buildings which could be renovated too. Details on the website....

When life settles down I'll be back more often, Cheers to all Holly in France

Reply to
Holly, in France

Aside from the barn, there are no prices on the others....or even ballpark figures!

Reply to
Phil L

If someone wants a house that doesn't need much work, I have a 1990s house, with swimming pool, for sale near Beziers.

et Maisons ref 1014.(page 9 when I last looked)

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar