OT: anyone need to crane something into their back yard?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-49673561
there seems to be an awful lot of stuff build at Hinkley point for something harry says won't happen.
dennis@home wrote:

From a linked story on the BBC website
    "dredging mud and sediment from Bristol Channel near the sites     of the decommissioned Hinkley Point A and B nuclear plants"
someone should tell them that B has a few years left in her yet ...

Impressive. Now build one using Meccano.
--
Graeme

On 13/09/2019 19:31, Graeme wrote:

Shirley 3D printed?
I have an ender 3 so I probably could. N scale of course. Only about 2m tall.