OT: A good make and place to buy AAA NiMh

As per topic. And a happy new year etc.

Reply to
Grumps

Don't know about good make, but I find 7dayshop good for batteries...

peter

Thanks for the tip. Problem is the postage, so I'll have to buy some more toys at the same time ;-)

Reply to
Grumps

It's worth stocking up on watch (etc.) batteries if you're buying anything else on 7ds - quite often they're 1/5 or less the price of a jeweller.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Panasonic make good AA NiMh batteries. I would guess their AAA would be good too.

Mark