There just has to be a better way.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Paid by the joint? By the hour?

Reply to
newshound

One of Adam's ex-apprentices?

Reply to
newshound

There will two more ex-apprentices if I get my way.

Reply to
ARW

Probably a handrail for height-challenged people such as yourself.

Or In other words - short arses.

Reply to
Unbeliever

Shouldn't it discharge below the gulley?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I assume he meant inside it, directly below.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I find it hard to believe there are no steps like that anywhere in the entire UK.

I've seen old gas pipes like that.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

What makes you think it's a shithole?

It's butane you idiot, it sinks.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

It could be a baffle to slow the water down.

Reply to
James Wilkinson