In message , mrcheerful . writes

Live and learn time

Reply to
geoff

You've got an off topic but?

Sounds very painful!

Reply to
nemo

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember geoff saying something like:

Tis the Ghost of the Great Grimpen Mire, by crackee.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Her title in the group is Silver beaver :-) Though I have not taken a look recently ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I'm getting very warm here :-)

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave

That was what I was looking for. Many thanks. But now I have to convert that to something that 6 to 8 year olds can understand. Shouldn't be too difficult though.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

How does this behave? If it is the same way that corn flour does, then I can read the effect across :-)

I am still learning, once again.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

At this point, I have not got any recollections of the web page, but it looks like a very good answer to the simple Tee junctions that have been changed to those dangerous mini roundabouts.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

No. Not as painful as the grand daughters that have descended in the mean time. :-))))))))))

Love em to bits and I have got a new one this time. Not a new born, but one from an earlier marriage, who is a sister to my eldest g daughter.

Dave

Reply to
Dave