O.T. Talk about a confidence booster

You peeps will remember the thread on "Here's a poser for ya" where I asked for recommendations and advice on a power installation for the caravan park? I must thank everyone who replied with ideas and advice. The writings were very much appreciated, and raised a few good points that I may have overlooked if they hadn't been mentioned.

Well, I have to tell you all, this one. The bloke that owns the site says to me "If you get this one right, the other two sites are yours' to do as well".

I've spent three days inspecting the site and finding out about a supply head and it's costs. I've spent seven days designing, planning the installation and specifying materials for the site. The spec' will supply everything that is being asked for and a little more t'boot. I've calculated materials delivery, plant delivery, construction for the on-site sub-station and all the pricing and timing that goes with it all.

At the meeting to hand over the proposal and finalise pricing with him and his cohorts, he says to me "If you get it right"? If ? Of course it's going to be bloody right !!! I wouldn't be taking all this time and brain power to get it wrong, would I?

Bloody cheek he's got!!!

So, guys and girls, I'll let you know at the end of January if I got it all wrong or not. We've just had an e-mail from them. They're accepting the contract :-)

Reply to
BigWallop