Microwave with door open

Commander Kinsey

Or perhaps just play with 1000 amps from the transformer.

Commander Kinsey

Consider a stick shift. I prefer my dominant (right) hand on the wheel, and my left hand on the shifter.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There you go. I'm left handed so the stick is right where I want it.

Reply to
rbowman

You mean you don't have those f****ng speed cameras everywhere like in the UK?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Do you realise you just made a post with no spelling or grammatical errors?

Do you realise you've never done that before?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Not in this state. 'red light' includes all traffic enforcement cameras.

Note that Schweitzer was a Democrat but Montana Democrats are a bit different. I assume they have them up the ass in California but since my brother died I have no reason to go there.

Reply to
rbowman

You're in a minority. Normal folk want it the other way round.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Fuck normal. That's boring.

rbowman

There;s some comedy mockumentary programme that uses this as the theme tune, but I can't remmeber which series it was, which is annoying !

Reply to
whisky-dave

I never understood reserve prices. If you're selling your car, why not just start the bidding at the lowest price you'll accept? Instead of wasting everyone's time bidding lower than you'll take.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

A few smaller parties here want to get rid of speed cameras, but they never get in as they tend to be very very right wing, and not enough folk are sensible enough to vote that extremely.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Commander Kinsey

P.S. you just replied to rbowman (who lives in USA), but only posted to the UK group. That was stupid. He won't see your reply.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The intermountain west in the US has a long populist tradition. There hasn't really been a Populist Party in 100 years but it was left wing when it was around.

There are many variations but right or left the mood is 'sod off and leave us alone.' Alberta and Saskatchewan in Canada tend to be the same. We don't like the nabobs in DC, Ottawa, California, or British California.

Reply to
rbowman

I try not to cross-post to groups I don't take part in. I wasn;t requesting an answer either but thanks for your reply anyway.

Reply to
whisky-dave

There's no point in you replying to someone if they won't see your reply. Just how thick are you? You might be reading this in the UK group, but Bowman only reads the American group. The only sensible answer is for you to both post to both.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'm not replying to them, that is an email function, I was replying the group. in case you don't know this group is the DIY group.

Not as thick as you.

Please show me where I asked ANYONE God the Pope Jesus, jimmy saville, where did I ask a question and what was that question ?

Here's a space for you to insert the question you've claimed I asked.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

Do I care , no.

As I said I have no interest in the american group and didn't ask ANY question.

you pair of fuckwits.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It's pretty stupid to exclude the person who wrote what you're responding to.

I never said you asked a question. I said you replied.

If you don't like the American group, why are you replying to someone who is in it?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I wasn't responding to the person. I responded to what was posted.

To a post not a person.

and where have I said that, I don;t know this american group I don't know the name of the group I didn't even know that it was american.

I'm not I replied to the post NOT the person.

Reply to
whisky-dave