Margaret Thatcher RIP;!...

On Monday 08 April 2013 13:05 tony sayer wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Had more balls than any PM since.

I hate the tories, labour and liberal parties with similar amounts of loathing, but that does not mean I don't respect her. I liked some of her policies and hated others, but she did have conviction unlike most of the wobbling gutless corn stalks we have now...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Best Prime Minister since Churchill. We could have done with her now instead of that useless drip Cameron.

Reply to
harry

Best Prime Minister since Churchill. We could have done with her now instead of that useless drip Cameron.

+1
Reply to
Mr Pounder

In article , tony sayer writes

Ding dong, the witch is dead.

About bloody time.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Tim Watts writes

Only looked like that because she surrounded herself with spineless yes- men.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Yawn. Couldn't you at least thought of something originally rude to say?

Reply to
Huge

In article , Huge writes

Nah. Sums up how I feel perfectly. And thousands of others on YouTube if you search for that phrase.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Mike Tomlinson writes

Brenda said to "be saddened". Probably swinging from the chandeliers.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

The bitch is dead......

Lots of other words I can think of but little point in listing them all.

Reply to
whisky-dave

hands and knees.

and handed it over to the Germans, French, Spanish, Americans, Japanese, Chinese, and the Arabs

Reply to
The Other Mike

Tony Bliar seemed a very similar politician in that he did exactly what he wanted and didn't listen to anyone else.

Is this a good thing though?

Reply to
Mark

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How about:

The Iron Lady -- May she rust in piss.

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Newbury

En el artículo , Hugh Newbury escribió:

*tips hat*

Thank you

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

The idea that individuals should should pay their way. Shock horror. A simple solution that was dropped before it had a chance

Reply to
stuart noble

Steve - I agree with you

+2
Reply to
ARW

She crushed the miners and the Argentinians - and she handbagged the French. That's not the actions of a weak woman. She would not have take 3 points for Dennis.

Reply to
ARW

Well, f*ck me rigid!

Sleep with me tonight Adam?