M3 clinch nuts in NW London?

I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...
is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a
minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for
delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe
pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a
shelf. Yell.com is however useless.
Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?
Reply to
Adrian C
Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-
Allscrews Fasteners, Unit 4, Boston Business Park, Trumpers Way, Hanwell, London, W7 2QA
Tel: 44 (020) 8574 7733
An excellent company last time I used them.
Reply to
John Williamson
In article ,
King Street. About a 1/4 mile after the one way section ends. Other side of the road from the A4. I thought they had closed down as there was no forwarding address etc on the shop.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
Seems to have moved on from there - the phone is connected but no one is at home :-(
Thanks the same, I'm off to search mail order from China ...
Reply to
Adrian C

Site Timeline Threads