Leaving valuables in the car safely?

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 10:02:09 UTC+1, R D S wrote:

lol @ secure.
NT

I never took any effort to secure mine in the van after I noticed it would fit inside a large take away Pizza box. After that I asked nicely for an unused one but dirtied it on the outside after which it lived on the floor with all the other rubbish and bits of paper that accumulated over a working week.
Sometimes it pays to look like a naturally untidy sod, same with having a tidy shed . My neighbours either side had the locks broken off and lawnmowers and cycles etc stolen. Mine they just opened the door and probably thought fuck this as bits of wood and other rubbish fell out and buggered off. Stuff I actually use often is in another shed that isn’t obvious ,the first one is more of a decoy.
GH