If Scotland gets independence

Do we have to rename the newsgroup?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

For the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland...? ;)

Nah, I'm just waiting for Scotland to harmonise on 110v.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

d.c.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I don't think we'll get even 110 V out of the windmills.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

On the Now Show (BBC Radio 4) they asked the audience for suggestions as to what the UK should be called if Scotland got independence. Best answer was Scot Free.

Reply to
Tinkerer

ROFLMAO!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You cannot rename newsgroups or indeed delete them as far as I know, only create new ones or disconnect them from the distribution list. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff