Hot water system design

Hi totally redesigning my heating system.
Converting to Underfloor heating. (In future would consider a Hea
pump)
Installing Solar heating - with large heat store
I love combis! - with a small heat store
Large house - looking at circulated hot water - ie past all bathoom
and kitchen
We love showers.
I'd like to consider anyform of heat recovery!
As you can see getting quite complex. (Makes life interesting)
Does anyone know of a good schematic that I could use as a startin
point.
Cheer
--
Cameron