Hoover condenser dryer - Not drying properly

I bought the Hoover condeser dryer(HD7FM - 7KG) last w/e from Argos. I did the load of 6-7 KG and after drying for 2hr 40 mins the clothes were not totally dry. I am begenning to think the worst whether this brand is a good one or not...

- Is there any suggestion on how to use this type of dryes efficently. e.g split the load into two and dry them? Put cotton clothes separate to other materials

- Can I get help from Hoover or return it back to Hoover/Argos complaining that it is not drying properly...?

Help....! Thanks, Sandiyan.

Reply to
sandiyan

Check the destructions most combos can only dry half loads.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Thanks. Its a dryer on its own - i.e not a combo. Any ideas...

Reply to
sandiyan

Hoover was purchased by the Itialian company Candy a few years ago and since then their products have gone down hill. Candy products were utter crap to start with

-- troubleinstore Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap Personal mail can be sent via website.

my auction items on eBay & eBid:-

troubleinstore

I will never buy hoover again after my experiences with them and their products!

steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I bought a Hoover condensor dryer about five years ago. Not only did it shed its bearings, but it was useless at drying, collected hardly any water, emitted large amounts of water vapour and needed the condensor cleaned once a week. It was a steaming pile of manure. It appears they haven't moved on since then.

I now have a Bosch integrated sensor condensing dryer. The difference in performance and convenience is nothing short of astonishing.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Sorry I couldn't update you guys earlier. After I've increased the spin (from 800 to 1000) in my washing machines, the clothes are comming out with less damp. And hence, my Hoover dryer is working OK now.

A BIG sigh of releif now...

cheers Sandiyan

Reply to
sandiyan

Yes, you save yourself a fortune by buying a washing machine with a higher spin speed. My 1600 spin washing machine gets clothes not far off wearable. The tumbling takes no time at all and saves a fortune in energy costs and carbon dioxide emmisions, far more over the lifetime of the machine that the additional cost of the higher specification.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle