Has the BBC gone mad?

I turned on Breakfast TV to get the news.
It appears that a couple of people that I don't personally know or care about are getting married but the BBC journalists report that we _ALL_ love them.
The BBC seem to be spending a fortune interviewing air-heads in the UK, Afghanistan and in the USA who have nothing news-worthy to say - in fact absolutely nothing sensible to say. The joys of 24 hour TV where they have to fill the time with crap!
BTW, it appears that all the British troops still in Afganistan are going to abandon their normal activities today in favour of drinking tea in the canteen to watch TV.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Too radical by far.

And you expected something different today ?

Bet they don’t drink tea.
There was quite a funny thing on a local Berkshire station about a week ago where they interviewed some children about the wedding and there were some very funny ideas but I think what worried me the most were the ones who trotted out the the same facts using the same words. Touch of the 'wall' there don't you think? Brian
--
----- -

More likely just kids that can't think of anything original to say, so they just repeat what others have said.
Nothing to worry about.

On 19/05/2018 07:57, Brian Gaff wrote:

Jeremy Corbyn is (re)building a pretty impressive political career on that basis at the moment: very young and impressionable supporters with no real life experience, memory, or knowledge of his personal past who take his words as gospel.
On 19/05/2018 07:15, Rod Speed wrote:

In Afghanistan it is a "dry" camp/compound.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 19/05/2018 07:15, Rod Speed wrote:

FA Cup?
--
Adam

On Sat, 19 May 2018 13:59:50 +0100

NW200?
On Sat, 19 May 2018 14:50:45 +0100, Steve wrote:

S100?

RS-232
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
On Sat, 19 May 2018 15:15:50 +0100, Paul Herber wrote:

Fail!
On Sat, 19 May 2018 13:58:00 -0000 (UTC)

That's in July - NW200 was on as I posted.
On Sat, 19 May 2018 17:23:20 +0100, Steve wrote:

July? June surely?
On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:18:31 -0000 (UTC)

I'm talking about the IoM Southern 100:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_100
https://www.acu.org.uk/news/2017/10/international-southern-100-road-races-dates-confirmed-for-2018/
Have we got our wires crossed?
On Sat, 19 May 2018 19:34:41 +0100, Steve wrote:

races-dates-confirmed-for-2018/

Nuh, we cool, bruh, we cool. ;->
On 19/05/2018 13:59, ARW wrote:

Neighbour drove up to Excel in London on Saturday.
He said all the roads were empty, no traffic jams at all.
So there is something to be said for Royal Weddings, Wimbledon Finals, FA Cup final.
Ah yes wonderful. I don't really want to watch this thing. Good luck to them of course but hey, with all the ways to catch up with news nowadays why would anyone be watching it live? Brian
--
----- -
Well, it would be far more of an attraction to me if I watched it while I was dead...

Jeff

On 19/05/18 07:54, Brian Gaff wrote:
On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 8:08:36 AM UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:

Mind you, it looks like that good looking bird has got the royal historian job. Wahey!