Green police


http://youtu.be/PVPyHrPZbVM

http://youtu.be/PVPyHrPZbVM

--
Debugger: a tool to remove evidence of rear entry.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
posted it here.

http://youtu.be/PVPyHrPZbVM

http://youtu.be/PVPyHrPZbVM

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

:-)
--
In the UK, 90% of things are prohibited. The other 10% are compulsory.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:10:21 +0100, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Too close to reality to be comfortable.
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK: http://www.mirrorservice.org
My posts (including this one) are my copyright and if @diy_forums on
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 24/06/13 20:08, Mr Pounder wrote:

This is my favourite
Green snuff movie for 5 years olds


http://vimeo.com/15480412

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) – a system of government where the least capable to lead
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:15:07 +0100, The Natural Philosopher

Not far from the stupidity of the global warming brigade.
--
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Precisely.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 31st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3179
RIP James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr. (September 18, 1961 – June 19, 2013)
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.