Going round B&Q

On Thursday, 3 September 2015 17:06:22 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:

te:

family meal of 5 then isn;t a ring on the cooker free, they are smoking in the kitchen because that is their culture, they even smoke in the bath.

hat out...

What brainless nonsense you speak.

could do it as least as cheaply as a family of for. You get quite a discoun t whren you otder 10,000 chickens.
they pay for preparation & delivery as well as ingredients, so in no way co mparable. Only the clueless would compare the 2.
FWIW nhs meals are very incompetently provided, with food often in such a s tate that no-one would eat it, meals described as suitable for certain thin gs when they obviously aren't etc.

On Sunday, 6 September 2015 15:47:11 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

rote:

he family meal of 5 then isn;t a ring on the cooker free, they are smoking in the kitchen because that is their culture, they even smoke in the bath.

that out...

a.

Lots of people don't have kithchens lots of bedsits out there in the real w orld.

80

y could do it as least as cheaply as a family of for. You get quite a disco unt whren you otder 10,000 chickens.

comparable. Only the clueless would compare the 2.
who pays for preparation ? who pays for delivery ?

state that no-one would eat it, meals described as suitable for certain th ings when they obviously aren't etc.
What's that got to do with it. If an army of trained peolpe can;t good a go od healthy and nutricious meal then how can one individual be expected to d o so ?

Someone else who never does the shopping.
--
*Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

On Friday, 28 August 2015 11:17:26 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

As it happens I went shopping today, and bought exactly what I listed, amon g other things. I'll be eating it for the next 6 days. And it came in way u nder the budget I quoted.
As I've already said there's little point listing prices when they vary by place.

no. But keep guessing.
To be frank its trivial to google and find loads of sites with cheap meal r ecipes. Anyone that can't make a good nutritious healthy tasty meal for the equivalent of £17 a week has, imho, a bit of a life problem. Sure the mo ney we have means we can get away with it, but it does demonstrate a strang e inability to do basic life tasks. And it does have its uses at times, not just times of poorness.
NT
On Friday, 28 August 2015 10:00:56 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

:
wit.

food

lead to that conclusion. If you cant eat well on £2.50 a day per person you're missing some pretty basic life skills.

The theory is , but even financial experts get in wrong.

re Krishna for a night out.

real world living. I've seen a few friends flats, water heating from an old electric immersion heater that took 3 hours to get enough hot water for a bath that's about 70p worth of electric. Having keys for the electric also makes it more expe nsive. Cooking a pizza in an electric over is about 20p, having a fridge/freezer m ost likely an old one which isn't the most efficient. It all adds up. Then there's what we sometimes think of as unnecessary, mobile phones. I had to buy one when I switched banks, for security they insisted on sendi ng SMS messages. So I had to buy a mobile.
There are now used instead of a computer for a lot of things even applying for jobs etc.. so you do need a smart phone (so that's £10+ a month)if yo u don't have a computer or tablet. Most people can find a friend that can get things printed, at worst you sp end a quid at an internet cafe. It's the micro economy all the little parasites sucking a bit of money her e there an everywhere.
Of and don't use empty crisp packets as condoms, especially the salt and vi negar.

You never could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
On Monday, 24 August 2015 20:20:14 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

,

um

One of those rare cases where I agree with Rod. Why anyone would think payi ng someone else £2.50 to make them a coffee was a need I'll never know. I ts barking mad.
NT

On Monday, 24 August 2015 15:34:19 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:

e:

ays?

is

m wage

about

for that.

ler room would struggle. The others have disposable incomes of £142.50, £87.50, £34.10 per week. Difficult my ass.

ort costs, elcec, gas, TV licences and mobile costs and they'd need a mobil e so you can phone them.
Transport depends on the situation. Elec & gas is usually included in £10 0 a week rooms, but not always. TV & license are for disposable income, and no relevance to the cost of living. A mobile costs a tenner a month, a non problem for the above wage levels.
NT

They are free to stay at home if they don’t like the cost of the rent.
On Sunday, 23 August 2015 11:20:53 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

and they won't be expecting any sort of carreer move, in fact they'll probbely die from old age before they are due a pay rise too.
On 22/08/2015 12:46, Nick wrote:

If you get some guy who's been laying bricks for 40 years he'll probably have picked up some knowledge about the industry.
Along with a bad back which will make laying bricks a bit hard...
Andy

No. They've been indoctrinated to think that everything can be done in software.

Of course not - haven't you noticed by all the extreme right wing views?
Typical of old farts.
--
*I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.