Generator or inverter?

ISTR we had this discussion elsewhere, and that only true of lime based cement. Portland doesn't work like that.

Worth double checking. But in any case its not a huge CO2 issue really. Its just more greeny bollocks 'wood good, natural organic, concrete made in factories inorganic unnatural bad.'

Its jusdt religion really.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Of course, you're right. It is only lime based cement that works that way AFAIK. Portland's a nasty mix of all sorts of rubbish. If anyone wants to look up the liquid CO2 thing, it's known as SCF or super critical fluid treatment and it's not actually liquid CO2 (my mistake) that's used.

Very likely, there's a massive amount of bullshit talked about CO2 et al by the greeny weenies.

Of course.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

'specially when you drop a screwdriver across the busbars

Owain

Reply to
Owain