FS: Bradbury 'Freewheel' 4 post car lift.

I don't think that'll fit in my Garage? Try ebay

Reply to
ben

Hi All,

Wasn't sure if this was best here or uk.rec.cars.maintainance (or both) but a mate has closed down a workshop he hasn't used for a good few years now (lease expiring) and has this 4 poster lift to get rid of?

I know little about it other than it's a Bradbury 'Freewheel (so you can lift all 4 wheels off the ramp at the same time), it's 3 phase and currently in one piece in Edmonton, Nth London.

He suggested he would like £500 for it (I think he said they were about £2k)? I presume you can cet thise things from China / India these days but possibly not built as well as a genuine Bradbury ?

I dare say assistance *could* be given re dismantaling and / or delivery etc.

If you have any interest please contact me off list (email works).

All the best .. and thanks for your time ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Nor mine (or I would have it myself ) There are some lucky folk out there with big barns / outbuildings though?

Well he uses eBay for other things .. I didn't ask why not for this .. or maybe he will if he can't sell it 'locally' ?

Cheers ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Are these things weather resistant? is there any reason they couldn't be used out doors?

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

I suspect uk.rec.cars.maintenance is a good place for it so I've mentioned it over there for you....

Good luck!

Reply to
PC Paul

Good question .. I *suppose* it could be but I think I might try to protect stuff (motor housing and motor etc) or make up a cover to go over the whole lot .. the neighbours will think it's a bouncy castle! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Thank for that fella .. I owe you one ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m