FA: 3-6 tonnes of ornamental stone chippings

The house we bought came with the back garden gravelled. Needing somewhere to plant our vegetables and grow our flowers etc we need to get rid of the stones.
It could all go into land fill but it seems such a waste
Hence I'm auctioning off our back garden stone chippings
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC85661724
We don't actually want any money for it as such, but would like to see it used and also save us a few quid on the price of a skip. If you can use it and can collect from Basingstoke area, please see the auction, post a question if you want on there ( I don't check usenet much!)
--
Matthew
GSF600S Bandit, rusty bits, home made exhaust and non-matching coloured bits