DIY death

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-25319071
"Two people were killed when fumes from DIY work built up and caused an explosion, an inquest has heard."
--
Roland Perry

On 11/12/2013 14:21, Roland Perry wrote:

I thought that Christmas time was supposed to be happy and jolly, so why are there three "nasty" deaths reported here today? Could not someone report death by drowning in a vast of whisky, preferably in a high quality brothel?
On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:53:16 +0000, Broadback wrote:

Feel free to give us the excuse to do so.

OK ... from a link on the above page, we could all be dead by Xmas, so you might as well spend all your money on the whiskey and sex ;) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25312674
--
Nick (=----)

Maybe we should stop worrying about this imaginary global warming shit then.
--
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?

Can't offer "high quality brothel", but the "massage parlour" up the road from me got raided this morning.
http://www.folkestoneherald.co.uk/story-20307710-detail/story.html
Suspect they got charged extra to enter by the front *and* back entrances.
Darren

It's a "sauna"
http://www.shiftbusiness.co.uk/profile/pussy-cats-folkestone.html
--
Adam

"D.M.Chapman" wrote in message...

<drops out of lurk mode>
Haven't the police got better things to do than arrest people for nothing more than wanting to indulge in a little "hanky panky"?
--
Best Wishes
Simon (Dark Angel)

Seems no arrests made:
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone_express/news/pussycats-raid-10070/

It's about time we reduced the size of the police force, there obviously isn't enough real crime to keep them busy.
--
"When one engine fails on a twin-engine aeroplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."

Reminds me of a story I heard many years back (when I was at university). Police raided a brothel in Edinburgh. In spite of a good search and some ladies there, there was nothing they could find to charge them with. Whilst scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something, they got the council in who confimed there had been several walls built without building consent. The building owner was tackled by the council for unauthorised erections.
--
Andrew Gabriel

ROFL!
--
What do you call an aerobics instructor who doesn't cause pain & agony?
Unemployed.
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Years'n'years ago when I was on a planning committee, a "parlour" applied for permission to do some works. After being repeatedly told they couldn't turn it down on moral objections, members of the board trawled through the regs, and eventually managed to grant with condition that disabled access be provided to all points of service.
This was a parlour above a shop.
The applicant gave up and moved elsewhere. To somewhere with ground floor access and a nice car park. ;)
jgh
On Friday 13 December 2013 01:41 snipped-for-privacy@mdfs.net wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Hey - disabled people need luvvin too...
</Quagmire>

More so, I would have thought.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 55th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3179
Human being; a spacesuit for a fish
On Friday 13 December 2013 09:53 Huge wrote in uk.d-i-y:

hehe...
Bonus point if anyone can quote the original Quagmire saying :->

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:32:43 +0000, D.M.Chapman wrote:

Bet you didn't have eight police vehicles, a dog handler and an armed response unit - as we did a while ago for the brothel next door.

Heh, dunno. Was 11am this morning apparantly. Good curry house next door though :-)
Darren

Can't they queue up like everyone else?
--
English > German