Car Windcreen

Because the results are unpredictable if you do that.

On 10/07/2018 20:43, Rod Speed wrote:

In what way? Loss of cleaning power, foaming, clogging of pipes by chemical sludge, etc?

--
Peter

That’s what is unpredictable when you mix different screenwashes.

Ramsman wrote:

I have no idea what the mixture was, but on one occasion whatever had ended up in my washer reservoir had started to precipitate out, and another time the plastic dirt mesh disintegrated. I had not been using anything unusual.
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk