boilers

Why oh why do people still mess with gas boilers?? Are these the same people who tailgate in the fog? Please consider your families and others. If you have to ask the question, you are not qualified (or safe) to fix it.

Reply to
fred

Why oh why do people post on Usenet groups when they don't know how to use their newsreader application properly and therefore create duplicate threads?

Are these the same people who think that Usenet is a bulletin board or a web site?

Please consider your fellow group members and others.

If you can't be bothered to ask the question, you are not qualified (or safe) to use internet news.

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from fred contains these words:

Why oh why do silly old gits get on their high horses and think they're the only person with any sense in the universe?

Bugger off and crawl back under your rock - I'm sick to death of your bloody whining.

Reply to
Guy King

Seconded!

Reply to
Grunff

C'mon mate, you've been around usenet long enough to know a troll when you see one and should know that a post replied to is more food to the ugly little fkr.

The fewer replies that 'fred ' receives, the quicker he'll be off to find another gullible newsgroup. An ignored troll is a dead troll.

Reply to
fred

The message from fred contains these words:

I know, but he's just so /pompous/. Still, he can be pompous in my killfile now.

Reply to
Guy King

I know fred, but the problem is I haven't decided whether he's a troll or genuinely clueless (or indeed both). I thought a helpful hint might point him in the right direction. If he persists, he will shortly be joining my killfile.

Reply to
Grunff

Doesn't work because people keep replying to him and an outbreak of "Re:"'s appears and takes longer to work out what is going on! :((

Reply to
EricP

Reply to
Gav