balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l503HgtZXw

Which part of describe your link is it that you do not understand? Brian
--
----- --
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:39:50 -0000, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)"

He understood it perfectly and ignored your request.
Its some fool walking around in a mad sized transparent plastic bubble in the streets and a supermarket at least in the first minute or so, I didn’t both watching much of it so have no idea whats after that.