B&Q power tool clearout

Went into my local B&Q today for a length of beading, came out with a circular saw :-)

Don't know if its just my local store, but they had Evolution chop saws. Worx hammer drills, Worx 10v drivers, Ryobi 12v hammers ^ AEG circular saws all on clearance for £30.

I bought the saw since I've never been that happy with my Makita 5604R. SIL will be getting it as a pressie.

nice tool, cast base plate, 61mm depth of cut, 1600w.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> Really nice tool, cast base plate, 61mm depth of cut, 1600w.

I could certainly do with one of them. But their web site now claims no knowledge of AEG. Nearest store is too far for an exploratory trip......

Reply to
newshound

They have had them in store near me for a while. They had 2 in stock today, I bought one.

Phone call might help? Hell of a bargain.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Stick this into Google "site:

aeg" loads of hits

Reply to
nicknoxx

Then add circular after the quotation; it comes down to 1 hit, that's a stock-checker, enter postcode and see all of the "out of stock" places, e.g:

Store Stock

Northampton - reserve & collect

B&Q Warehouse

Map and more details Make Northampton my reserve & collect store Out of stock

Milton Keynes - reserve & collect

B&Q Warehouse

Map and more details Make Milton Keynes my reserve & collect store Out of stock

Bletchley - reserve & collect

B&Q Mini Warehouse

Map and more details Make Bletchley my reserve & collect store Out of stock

Wellingborough - reserve & collect

B&Q Mini Warehouse

Map and more details Make Wellingborough my reserve & collect store Out of stock

Kettering - reserve & collect

B&Q Supercentre

Map and more details Make Kettering my reserve & collect store Out of stock

Stock availability in store is an indication only. This availability was checked on 05/03/11 .

Reply to
PeterC