Arrrghhh!

Yes it does....

We should find out how Hillary and Barack say it.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

I wonder whether they'll call terrorists tourists too?

Reply to
cerberus

Each time I go to the U.S. and do the fingerprint thing I wonder....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Pheasant! It should be "I were going where no woman ain't not been before, like"

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ohhh, Ohhh. I'm not the only one then!

I maintain that its just 'Station'. There is only one Station, thats for trains.

Its a Bus Terminal or Terminus.

Pedants of the world unite!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

It's only one of them if omnibuses terminate their routes there.

Indeed. :)

Reply to
Si

So if a bus station is where buses stop and a railway station is where trains stop then a work station must be...

Reply to
David in Normandy

Using that logic it answers one of the oldest philosophical questions, space must be finite ;-)

Reply to
cerberus

In message , Andy Champ writes

You meant newkiller, didn't you ...