AD: Steel brackets for making a carpenters workhorse / sawhorse / stool

I have designed this bracket to make it quicker and easier to build a traditional carpenters workhorse. These strong steel trestle brackets allow the top to be replaced when worn, they save hours in making the traditional carpentry stool and last a lifetime. They are ideal for professional tradesmen or home DIY use.
Please visit my website at www.basteelbrackets.co.uk for more information.
Like these you mean? http://www.axminster.co.uk/name/horse/sfile/1/jump/0/product-Saw-Horse-Brackets-20298.htm
Question: Whats prevents the legs from getting wobbly in the brackets - surely the back and forth action of sawing is bound to do this?

I cant see how you make it of differing heights for different jobs unless he means use another pair of legs cut to a different length .As for your question..Is that a bolt hole through the leg that you can ..err..put a bolt through ,or is it intended for something else .??

Bolt hole is in the centre of rotation if the leg does work loose in the bracket.
It's a serious question, not a criticism - I'd looked at the axminster ones before as my traditional timber-jointed ones are getting a bit old - but I had doubts their ability to remain stiff when getting pushed around a bit.
I'd figured making wooden trestles (like builders steel trestles - but not a disaster if I run a circular saw into it one day) - less portable but will happily take heavy timbers etc.
Hi Stuart. You are correct in thinking you need to use a different set of legs to obtain a different height.
Hi snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com
My bracket is similar to the one you mention in the link above but please note that mine are metal whereas those are plastic. Legs and top are all secured with screws to keep sawhorse rigid.
B. A. Steel Brackets wrote:

I find two milk crates on top of each other work a treat. :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:04:24 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"

You still have those? How quaint
--

.andy

Andy Hall wrote:

They use them a lot in Liverpool. You don't find your car on a pile of bricks these days...............
:-)
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

What...You mean people actually FIND their cars .?
Stuart