AD: Plasterer Available - Midlands Area.

Mark Spence - leading all round plasterer, 15+ years experience. Has immediate capacity for work in the South / West Midlands area.

Use following link for contact info:

email - (watch the spamtrap) snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net

Reply to
-= debully =-

A plasterer touting for work? Weird or what. You've usually got to go down on your knees to them...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Just shows how good he is, eh ? Plasterers up here in bonnie Scotland are making their own times and charging big money for their services, and as you say, you've got to go down on your knees to them. That's the "not bad" one as well. So if a plasterer is having to grab free advertising they can't be any good at all.

And he calls himself "DEBULLY" so must be full of "De Bully Shi*e"

Reply to
BigWallop

In message , -= debully =- writes

I thought good plasterers were like rocking horse shit

Reply to
geoff

Ignore the idiots Mark. Some of them don't know which end is up. They had a thread on here about caustic soda once that was 4 miles long. Ask them something about computers or council regs. They know all the ins and outs of legality and spend their evenings on the net straining the gnat over legitimising bent nails.

I never see a debate on here about power tools that fails to reach 50 or more posts. You'd be amazed how many people want to quibble the price of something you could pick up for ten or twenty quid anywhere.

Good luck.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Actually a major project in Redditch has just come to an unexpected halt due to stuff thats out of our hands so we have a small amount of capacity for the next 3 weeks although it's filling fast.

I've seen the amount of 'can you recommend a plasterer' type posts and thought I'd help out.

Reply to
-= debully =-

So if a plasterer is having to grab free advertising they can't be any

Nice assumption - shame your completely and utterly off the mark.

Reply to
-= debully =-

again as I agree with your point and have more or less filled the small amount of capacity I had. Could do without people slagging of an extremely high spec job without even seeing it. I suppose that's the way usenet is really, lots of opinions, most of them invalid.

Reply to
-= debully =-

'We'? Are you a firm rather than an individual, then?

Strange I can't remember you posting here before if you regularly read the group. There are plenty of posts asking for help on matters plastering.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Google show at least 97 posts from "debully"

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Teach me to rely on my memory then.;-)

I've just got this hate of repeating adverts on newsgroups.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

"If you put a billion monkeys in front of a billion typewriters typing at random, they would reproduce the entire collected works of Usenet in about ... five minutes. Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"

-Blair Houghton

;-)

Reply to
Jeremy Collins

And most of them are advertising his services though.

Reply to
BigWallop

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Michael Mcneil" saying something like:

What drugs are you on?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon