Subject Author Posted Replies

Honeywell CM926
Display has various numbers and letters missing. I?ve applied pressure and it doesn?t change the display. Any ideas please? HomeOwnersHub HomeOwnersHub HomeOwnersHub
2
2

long shot: picture needed
Local reference library ?.
46
46

Got the piano moved
In message
11
11

Front door lock complete with handles - what's it called?
I've searched through there several times, nothing looks like an 'outdoor' handle to me.
41
41

Name of stuff
What is the name of the stuff that you put between two faces and deforms and stays that way after you remove pressure?
14
14

Wire insulation problem
Hello all, I have a "little Acorn" trail cam, it is a waterproof digital camera which automatically takes photos when it detects movement. A flap on the base opens to give access to the controls and a...
24
24

Insulating the garage ceiling: worth it?
As the nippy evenings and cold nights become more frequent again, I'm once again thinking about insulating the garage ceiling. - The garage is roughly 6m by 4m, and our bedroom is above it. - The...
7
7

trailing edge or leading edge
I have a PSU for a LED panel. The PSU says 'dimmable. Leading edge or trailing edge.' Well it is dimmable. I tried it with a really old dimmer switch and it dims OK and is stable. Of course below a...
7
7

moan #2 - dimmable or not
Looking for a multi-light fitting. 4 spot lights on a bar. Screwfix designates most as "non-dimmable" but doesn't include the GU10 bulbs. Separately it lists dimmable GU10 bulbs. So what have they...
25
25

Moan moan hole saw arbor moan
Just trying to match a holesaw and arbor on the Screwfix site. The arbor suggests maximum and minimum sizes of hole saw. The hole saw description is a bit more cryptic. 9.5mm shank for 14-30mm 11mm...
5
5

Standardisation? Why aren't things all the same?
Bought a bog yesterday, Come to fit it today, the flush unit is too big to go through the hole in the cistern. The hole is 2 inch, which is and has been pretty standard as far as I can tell so what...
7
7

Ctrl+Alt+Del
I?m in two minds whether to bother watching, tbh. I probably will watch the opening but that might be all I can stomach till the divisions. I had my fill of smug Tories on the telly yesterday. This...
5
5

Dishwasher leak
I have tracked down the source of a significant leak in my 12 year old Bosch dishwasher. There's a worn O ring on the water inlet side of things. It's a fairly chunky O ring about 2 cms wide. still...
12
12

Ground Source Heat Pump Maintenance
I see Croydon is fitting ground source heat pumps to heat a 44 unit high rise. Amongst other things, they say it'll cut the costs of maintaining the current storage heaters. I thought storage heaters...
29
29

Fixed or sliding hinge fixings for integrated fridge/freezer?
There is plenty of information online describing what the difference is between fixed hinges (door carried by the appliance) and sliding hinges (door carried by the carcass) for integrated...
1
1