Subject Author Posted Replies

he who laughs last....
you all laughed when I bought my DIY robocut version of the Flowbee....who is laughing now with a nice haircut ? ....me

Mystery cable
Ive just pulled out a length of dead cable that wasn't connected at either end. It was a twin core with red outer sheath containing one red and one plain green cores. Any suggestions what such cable...
7
7

Ping ARW, Florence is calling
If you're doing nothing, get your goggles and plastic pinny out... 40 FULLY QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS needed for Monday start at Excel to build the new Nightingale hospital, £20ph, min 9rs per day,...
15
15

caught short
never seen so many people park in the car park across from here to go and piss in the bushes ....just shows what happens when everything is closed....
6
6

Wheelie bin to composter....
Where and what size shall I make holes? There'll be a shovel sized one, bottom front, obviously. Can I leave the bottom/base in for transportability?
21
21

Yesterday mornings job - and a dumb secretary
A nice simple replacement of a door entry system. What could go wrong? Well first of all the replacement was cheap Polish shit with badly translated instructions for a different model to the one that...
6
6

Dyson with death
One of our neighbours was taken to hospital in the night with suspected Covid. I hear he?s been put on one of the new Dyson ventilators and is now picking up nicely:-)
8
8

Computer back-up qustion
I have an external HDD permanently connected to my PC via a USB port. The HDD has it's own power supply, and is switched on when the computer is switched on (they're both plugged into the same 4-way...
23
23

what do you think?
Does anybody think all this is making them feel more alive and appreciating just breathing and what is important ?....we were taking so many things for granted and squabbling over nothing and some...
6
6

Washing machine door lock
I don't need help, but I'm writing this account in case it interests or helps others. I bought my Candy washing machinein 2011 because its front to back depth is only 40cm whereas all other makes and...
7
7

Wonders of Technology ;-)
The government insists the coronavirus crisis will not slow its timetable for reaching a trade deal. The government insists the coronavirus crisis will not slow its timetable for reaching a trade...
5
5

feckin telly
Try setting the language to English.
14
14

OT: SitRep Morrisons
To Morrisons Canterbury today. They have barriers up for queueing just like at the airport. You take your trolley with you in the Q. This is just the Q to get in the store; while waiting you respect...
9
9

O T 100mph Tornado
Pacific Tornado 101.6mph run 15th May 2017 Prt2 Due to copyright issues with the music used in this clip, it cannot be viewed on mobile devices.....sorry not down to me.
3
3

uk radio amateur (2024 Update)
Those recordings that Jim made of Paul when he snitched on him were astonishingly good quality and were able to be matched perfectly to that broadcast radio recording of ?John Wilkie?, to a ?forensic...
20
20